Saturday, April 28, 2012

Walk in this World

Our walk in this world will take us to different paths.

As of now, I am unsure what path to take. But, I feel that God wants me to do two things: (1) stay here in my country and (2) work with people.

I tried to keep justifying my work, my profession in many terms. By answering the question why am I doing what I am doing, I often end up in a spiritual quandary. I like my work. I like doing the things I do. But I am not sure if God is happy with what I am doing. I am not sure if this is indeed according to His will.

I realized just now that I have not really prayed for Him to reveal His plans and His will. I seemed to be quite content with what I am doing but when I have to analyze things in light of spiritual and Godly principles, I become unsure.

The invitation extended by a Carmelite Missionaries sister is appetizing. Join the search in so that you will know what God has planned for Your life. At 26, I am currently wondering if I have reached that point where I want to be sure.

Is this enough? Am I really doing God's will or I am just trying to convince myself that this is His plan for me?

Lord, lead me to the path You want me to take. Make me humble enough to heed Your call. I pray for Your unceasing guidance in every decision I make. Help me Lord, to see the path, that You want me to take.


No comments:

Post a Comment