Monday, December 31, 2012

Blessed: 2012 in One Word

The year 2012 is marked by many realizations and personal discoveries. It has been sprinkled over with so many experiences that cannot be expressed in mere words. There is, indeed, only one word to describe 2012 for me. Blessed.
It has been a blessed year. And I feel so incredibly blessed and loved by a most magnificent and amazing God. 
In today's readings, one word screamed, yes, screamed at me. Blessings. At first, I really did not feel blessed, but looking back now, seeing what the word really means, yes, I am blessed. 
So for 2013, I would like to start with this passage from the Bible from today's First Reading. God instructed Moses and Aaron on how to bless His people (wow, He even has instructions).

"May the Lord bless you and care of you; May the Lord be kind and gracious to you; May the Lord look on you with favour and give you peace. " - Numbers 6:24-26

Happy New Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment